Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11/30

The three people I am most grateful for in this world are my parents and Gianna. My parents because they have taught me so much like responsibility and having self discipline. And Gianna because shes been there for me this whole year and its crazy how you can learn so much about someone.

My best thanksgiving was this year because I went to the city and saw the parade and I went to the world one trade center. Its an amazing view from the top and it just looks so unreal. And the building is humongous. 

We always eat together obviously for thanksgiving. I don't really have any major traditions because my family doesn't live in the states and I'm not really close to them. Well we actually have a mini tradition of making everyone around the table saying what we are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment